Review: Benefit Dew The Hoola Liquid Bronzer

Monday, August 08, 2016

   

Benefit Dew The Hoola, is described as a soft matte bronzer for the face. First things first, I'm going to start by saying this product was a huge appeal to me, after searching for a product that enhances my skin tone and provides a matte bronze looking finish and finally I have found the perfect one; if you're looking for the perfect bronzed summer glow, then look no more. With this magic product, it enables you to achieve the look of being soaked in the goodness of the sun with just one application. It gives a natural warmth to the skin without the gleam, as there is no shimmer.

As a finishing result, Dew the Hoola has a lightweight, even texture with smoothing effects and as a bonus it has a delightful summery scent. I would say this is perfect for skin tone's in between medium and light to add a natural warmth to the skin. I had been umming and aahing over this for ages because I was unsure whether it would leave me streaky and orange, but I have to say I was completely wrong. Luckily, I received a deluxe sample size to test it out, but once I run out, I will definitely be purchasing the full-size one.

Overall, I highly recommend this to all the lovers of a bronzed makeup look and I am very pleased with how lovely this looks on the skin. Although, I would not recommend this for people with medium dark skin tones or very pale skin tones just because it would either be to light or dark.

Thanks for reading, if you have any recommendations on products you've been loving recently feel free to mention them in the comments, as I am always on the lookout for new products to try out.

Until Next Time,

Faith-Ella xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe