Review: Liz Earle - Skincare saviours

Sunday, January 03, 2016


 

Okay, so recently i bought the Liz Earle botanical skin saviours set, because i had heard all good things about the cleanse and polish from Liz Earle and i just wanted to give some of her products a try especially as my skin had been hating me. But let me tell you, these products have changed the way my skin looks and feels. My skin feels a lot smoother, brighter and healthier and i really think its all down to these four products:

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish- 

I take around a pump of the cleanser and apply to dry skin, using the muslin cloth I wipe away the cleanser and my makeup and finish off by washing my face with cold water. This makes my skin feel nourished and clean. 
         http://www.johnlewis.com/liz-earle-cleanse-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser-starter-kit-100ml

 

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic- 

This toning water is suitable for all skin types and feels so refreshing on the skin and does not sting. Apply using a cotton pad to remove any last signs of makeup and help reduce pore size.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser- 

This moisturiser I love. The smell is incredible and it has a great consistency and sinks into the skin beautifully. They have it available for dry/sensitive, combination/oily and normal/combination skin types.
Dry/sensitive-
                http://www.johnlewis.com/liz-earle-skin-repair-moisturiser-dry-sensitive-50ml
                                                            Combination/oily- 
            Normal/combination-
          http://www.johnlewis.com/liz-earle-skin-repair-moisturiser-normal-combination-50ml

                                                             


Liz Earle Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion- 

Sweep a small amount over closed eyes using a cotton ball or pad. For a soothing eye compress, soak two cotton pads in lotion and leave on closed eyes for five to 10 minutes. This cooling eye lotion has a blend of ultra-calming and de-puffing ingredients (think: witch hazel, cornflower, and aloe vera) that instantly refresh tired eyes while sweeping away any makeup residue. 


http://www.johnlewis.com/liz-earle-eyebright-soothing-eye-lotion-150ml



I have been looking for that perfect product to take my makeup off in one step for a few years and now i think i have found the one. I cannot sleep knowing that there is makeup on my skin, it makes me feel gross and restless. So having tried the hot cloth cleanse and polish that has completely changed the way i feel and is so easy to get every spot of makeup off my skin and make it feel fresh and healthy in one application from one product. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it any more oily which is a god send as i have combination skin (some dry patches, and an oily t-zone) and this is the only product i have tried that doesn't do this. I definitely noticed a massive difference that no other cleanser has even come close to. THANK GOODNESS.  

The instant boost skin tonic is incredibly good at ensuring you have removed every last trace of makeup, or cleanser from your face before moisturising. This toner is by far the best one I have ever used. It’s extremely refreshing, which in turn, left my face looking so much more radiant and feeling squeaky clean.

All of the products i purchased smell incredible (especially the moisturiser) and have worked wonders for my dreaded combo skin. My skin has been a lot more even, much healthier and glowing which i am over the moon about and can't wait to try more of Liz Earle's products. I would love to try her botanical shine shampoo and conditioner and her intensive nourishing facemark as i have heard many good reviews also. The naturally active ingredients are perfect for any skin type and leave you with that feel good feeling; knowing that your skin has been well looked after. I apologise for the rambling but i felt like i had to share my love for these products, and hope you enjoy them too.

Until next time, Faith-Ella x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've only tried the Cleanse & Polish but I do really like it! I definitely want to try the skin tonic next, I've heard very good things xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe