Autumn OOTD

Friday, October 28, 2016

One of the main reasons I love the autumn is for the great fashion during the season. In today's post, I will share with you one of my favourite autumn/winter outfits, which can be dressed up, or dressed down to suit almost any occasion. I have pieced together the outfit with a few different shoe options and a couple of layering pieces e.g coats, jackets etc. This outfit is comfy and stylish and will suit any body shape.

I have pieced together this gorgeous blush pink ribbed, lattice, v-neck top with these stylish ripped jeans to create the perfect autumn look. This style of top is really in this season and so is this blush pink/mauve colour.



Top-  www.missselfridge.com

Jeans- Topshop

This outfit can be layered to your preferences whether you want a thick winter coat to keep warm, or a simple fur gilet to provide a bit of extra warmth without covering up too much.

As you can see, I have styled the outfit with a simple leather jacket, which adds an edgy vibe and is the perfect staple piece for the autumn, as it will look good with any outfit.

 
 

Leather Jacket- New Look

Another way to layer is with a winter coat, which makes the outfit suitable for even the colder days leading up to winter. I love this Navy parka coat from Topshop as it keeps you warm and toasty as well as looking fab.



Coat- Topshop

Finally, the last way i have decided to layer the outfit is by throwing on a faux fur gilet/vest, which keeps you warm but is very practical for autumn and when the temperature isn't as cold.

 
I also paired with it these gorgeous brown wedges which really pull the outfit together completely and adds a sophisticated touch.

Faux Fur Vest- Boohoo.com

Brown Suede Wedges- www.riverisland.com/women/shoes

However, for a more practical option, you coud finish off the outfit with a classic pair of trainers/sneakers to provide comfort and warmth.  I've been loving wearing an all white trainer for a more simple look. They also look good with anything, but get extremely dirty very quickly!

 


Adidas Superstars- www.office.co.uk

And lastly, I decided a pair of chunky black boots would look amazing with the outfit and would really pull it together nicely and they are very appropriate for the time of year.

 

Boots- New Look

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, and I hope you liked the different looks for the outfit.

Until next time,

Faith-Ella xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe